samedi 17 mai 2008

First Message of my blog - mon premier message

Hi evryone,
This is my first post on my blog where I'd like to describe a bit of what I'm doing in London and also share my experiences and my reaction on what's going on of the world and all my discorevies on the web. I'm obviously not going to revolution completly what people do with their blogs but I'll try to keep this blog bilingual, french and english and maybe one day trilingual if I can (add some dutch, if one day I'm good enough). It's going to be quite difficult but it'll be quite a good mind gymnastics.
I already ask you to forgive me for all the speeling mistakes, hope this blog will help me improve at it.

Salut à tous,
Voici le premier post de mon blog, où je vais essayer de partager un pue ce que je vis à Londres, mes decouvertes sur le web et mes réactions à l'actualité. Bon rien de bien révolutionnaire en soit. Je vais essayer par contre de publier chaque post en deux langues anglais et français et peut-etre un jour en trois langues, une fois aue je serait au niveau en Néerlandais.
je vous pris de m'excuser d'avance pour toues les fautes qui parsèmeront tous ces posts.
A bientot, CU

Aucun commentaire: